Saint Lô area
In the heart of Normandy breeding, in a very preserved environment, is this charming equestrian property on 16 hectares of land in one piece.
Bessin style stone house ( 280m²) with a living space. Covered wooden terrace of 40m2, wooded garden and heated swimming pool (8m by 4m) with view of the paddocks.
On the ground floor, the entrance serves both sides.
_ A large living room (42m²) with a kitchen and a beautiful fireplace.
– A laundry room with exterior access.
– A hallway with a water feature, toilet (with access from the covered terrace).
– A first living room (fireplace), with a second living room in a row (possibility of installing a fireplace).
– A staircase to access a mezzanine currently used as an office.
– A 33m2 parental suite with dressing room, bathroom, shower, double sinks and toilets.
– A bedroom with cupboards.
– A second bedroom, also with storage.
– A bathroom, shower with toilet.
-Staircase leading to two bedrooms with spacious 30m2 and 28m2.
Reversible air conditioning and electric heating.
– Outdoor stable of 10 stables of 3.5m by 3.5m,
a grooming stall, saddlery and shower.
– A cart with 9 stables, grooming stall, saddlery, 2 showers with hot water. Upstairs possibility of hay or straw storage.
– Quarry 60m by 35m with automatic watering.
– Rond d’havrincourt 18m by 36m
– Workshop of 50m2 with old workbench, 2 boxes, fenière.
– Renovated mass stone building, heated by a Godin stove (used as a clubhouse).
– 2 hay and equipment storage buildings.
– Bread oven to restore.
Several paddocks and meadows of different sizes, including 3 with shelters and with free hay service.
Property supplied by a well with a buried reserve.
Equestrian property that may be suitable for professional and private use.
So beautiful !!!