Equestrian property in the heart of the Pays d’Auge including a 17th century half-timbered manor house on 16.5 hectares of land.
Good geographical location for the practice of equestrian activities
The manor: approximately 160m2:
Ground floor: Entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, boiler room with exterior access.
Floor: Two bedrooms with beautiful volumes, a bathroom.
Other buildings and outbuildings requiring some renovation work
-A possible accommodation of 77m2
-A small house of 60 m2 which may be suitable for a functional accommodation or a gîte activity
-A shelter with a pump system (spring water) which supplies the entire structure.
-An 18 m2 building currently used as storage, upholstery.
-A 72m2 building that can be allocated either as a gîte, clubhouse.
– Outdoor arena : 80m by 50m with a soil made of plastic sheaths (soil which does not freeze, draining. Widely used in England).
– Indoor school : 40m by 20m merry-go-round with an illuminated white micro sand floor, glued laminated frame with a 56 m2 awning.
– A saddlery with a semi-armored door (triple point code).
– A grain mill (electrical panel and a telephone line connected to the mansion).
– On the side of the carousel, 11 stables of 4m by 3.50m sheltered by a lighted awning.
– A 21m by 13m storage shed.
– Old track of too much about 600m
About 16.5 hectares including several paddocks and pastures.
Direct access to the forest for long walks and horseback riding.
Beautiful panoramic views over the valley
DPE and GES in progress
697 250 €
Prix net vendeur
655 000 €
Honoraires à la charge de
42 250 €
exceptionnelle vue panoramique
Pour les amoureux de la nature