The situation is ideal for living with horses and easily access to the mane motorway Paris – Deauville.
Very closed ( around 10 minutes ) to the beaches.
Bucolic environment and soothing for this property of character (2.ha) typical of the beautiful Pays d’Auge
Good homogeneity of the building property
HOUSE of 134m² : facing south
The character of the houses of the Pays d’Auge is apparent at first vue: old beams, joists, old architectural elements, neat decorations on two levels connected by a staircase and a panoramic walkway.
Ground floor: Access to choice: Large windows or open kitchen or service entrance.
Large welcoming and bright room, openwork half-timbering .
Fully equipped modern kitchen with laundry / back kitchen link / service access
– A bedroom on the ground floor. Access on the terrace.
On the floor: 2 nice bedrooms (20 to 23 m ² env) with the neat decoration. They are bright (skylights) and comfortable each with a bathroom / showers with faience / WC contiguous in perfect condition.
Panoramic corridor serving 2 bedrooms
– Bedroom 2 (22m²), cathedral ceiling, 3 windows, brightness guaranteed
– Bedroom 3 (23m²), 2 velux, parquet floor
Double glazing, hot water tanks, electric heating, old and newer wooden floors. Terrace in front of the house overlooking the grasslands and grassed area. Control of the lighting of the stables of the house.
PERIPHERY OF LONGERE
– 5 new stables (3m x 3.50m) and tackroom, storage
Stabilized ground in front of the stables.
– Half-timbered building formerly used barn (75 m² on the ground, access to the attic by a staircase) can be reconfigured into housing. The traditional basements of stone and brick Saint Jean support beautiful pieces of timber half-timbering. Placed below the main house. The set is well laid and exudes the charm necessary for a future project of extension of the main house. Some studs to revise, including gable.
Building type garage, storage or stabling
Cadastre building requiring compliance
Reliquat of an old press of which there remains only a wall and a screw.
Old half-timbered bouillerie
Small half-timbered building (10m² on the ground) with an interior fireplace made of traditional bricks. It has charm, a half-timbering correct but will require a rehabilitation that will enhance the entire building.
THE land and paddocks
Clos de lices recent they are accessible by an alley that partially goes around.
MISCELLANEOUS: Proximity to a town with all the services of everyday life (shops, schools …). Easy to reach Highway A13
Many walks and trottings around. Allow 15 minutes to an equestrian competition grounds such as Notre Dame d’Estrées. . .
Price: 390 000 € net salesman
Agency fees in addition, up to 6.5% TTC is 25 350 € TTC at the expense of the purchaser.
Non contractual document.