This property is located in the cradle of the race Selle Français. This stud was originally a dairy farm. Numerous works and arrangements have been made in order to be able to raise and train horses in good conditions.
1 / Manor completely renovated: roof in slate.
• Ground floor: entrance hall (access stone staircase), large kitchen with fireplace and back kitchen, laundry room, service entrance, toilet, large dining room with fireplace. Second entrance (wooden staircase), study, shower room and WC.
• 1st floor: 2 bedrooms with bathroom and toilet, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, toilet, 1 bedroom with shower and toilet.
• 2nd floor: 1 large bedroom with bathroom and toilet, attic.
• Central heating on the ground floor and with radiators on the floors.
• Insulation: double glazing
• Access to closed rear garden with back wall
2 / Stone house:
• Ground floor: a large room with bathroom and cupboards
• Floor: large room
• Former dairy suitable for conversion.
• Stone building in the extension of the house comprising 4 boxes with central corridor, 2 large boxes.
• Large building with 6 boxes, 3 of which used for foaling, seed, very large boxing for weaning foals.
• Building used for garage and workshop.
• Storage shed with laminated timber glued: capacity 200 bales of hay.
• Building with storage area and independent stall.
• Building (140m2) garage agricultural equipment.
• Outside stable in breeze block full of 6 boxes.
• Two large hard shelters with enclosed paddocks.
• Large housing (600m2) for cattle with two access corridors, traditional framework.
• Large building with carousel (33m by 16m), corridor with a row of 8 boxes, saddlery and corner shower.
• 5-seater covered automatic walker with irrigation system.
• Surface about 30 hectares.
• Premium suckling cows and grass premium.
This document is not contractual.
Agency fees on top ( 6,5% including VAT) paid by the buyer
Open on Google Maps
West - Normandy
Manche - Cotentin area
Stud, Equestrian property