Crèvecoeur in Auge sector
Authentic farmhouse of 270m² developing large volumes. Located in the center of a 9000m² park surrounded by half-timbered mansions, this is the ideal place to enjoy the tranquility of the beautiful Pays d’Auge. All services nearby.
5.38ha are for sale 800m from the property which adjoins a very beautiful stud farm with quarry (pensions possible)
The architecture offers a measured alternation between half-timbering, Pays d’Auge bricks and Caen stones.
Large volumes have been favored to facilitate circulation and light
– Large kitchen fully equipped with a central island, plenty of storage
– Opening onto living spaces where a dining room and a reception lounge are linked, bounded by solid oak beams. Beams and joists respect the Norman style.
– Room used as a bedroom with shower area
Passing in front of a large picture window you reach the first floor by a new staircase to discover:
– a large landing room on the mezzanine which can be used as an office, bedroom, or reading room, TV area
– a large corridor leads to three large bedrooms of around 20m² (24m² for the largest) with recent paintings. Each has large windows (or balcony) to enjoy the outdoors. Beams in the bedrooms.
– bathroom and shower
– A volume of approximately 60m² on the ground can allow a habitable extension for projects of tye lodging, guest room … The cables are out, attic, rain cover.
– Two old small pig-shaped pillowcases of around 9m² – located in a gable – can be converted into a reserve
Workshop of around 15 m² for tool storage, mowers, storage. . .
Stabilized parking area and harbor
Double glazing everywhere, perfect wall insulation with glass wool and rock wool, electrical panels in compliance with standards, geothermal heating (€ 900 / year). Low temperature underfloor heating.
Septic tank all water standards (3000 l) and degreasing tank (300 l), spreading on four strands of 25m, manholes.
The environment is serene. It is landscaped, perfectly flat and easy to maintain, delimited by a small trickle of water and hosts a very clean and maintained pond which is secure because it is bordered by a small hedge.
2017 property tax: € 1,043
Price: € 306,000, Agency Equine-Quest fees (6.5% tax included) up to € 18,655 tax included, payable by the seller.
DPE Class C / 136
GHG Class A / 4